Welcome to the ADTRAN Support community!
Below is a short list of guidelines for community interactions. Material deemed sensitive or inappropriate will be removed. Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
- Remember that we are here to help you and happy to do so. If you need help or are unsure about something, ask. ADTRAN moderators are clearly identified by a special badge <insert image here>.
- Be a valued member of the community.
- Keep it relevant. Before posting, make sure that you are posting in the best space available and that the question or response is on-topic and appropriate for the community. Doing so benefits everyone.
- Keep it respectful. Everyone wants a positive experience. Be mindful of the others. Refrain from using harsh or inappropriate language, pictures, and avatars.
- Be yourself. Being anonymous or using a screen name that protects your real identity is acceptable. However, pretending to be someone else (moderator, member, etc...) is unacceptable and violates community trust.
- Help others. If you have learned something that others can benefit from, we encourage you to share it.
- No commercial activity, spamming, or soliciting. This is a support community.
- Be careful.
- Don't over-share. If you are sharing a configuration make sure to remove any sensitive information like usernames, passwords, and IP addresses.
- Don't share confidential information with others through the community. Not even through direct messaging.
The success of our community depends upon members like you!