|Article ID: 1914|
T3SU 300 LEDs
- IN SERVICE: This LED is active when a valid signal is being received on the DS3 interface.
- IN TEST: This LED is active when the network interface has been put in loopback by the service provider.
- ALARM: This LED is active when the DS3 receive signal contains framing errors, a yellow alarm is received from the far end unit, or other alarm messages are received from the network.
- LOS: This LED is active when no receive signal from the network is detected on the Rx (in) circuit.
DTE Port LEDs:
- STATUS: This LED indicates the following conditions:
-- Off: No option card is installed. -- Flashing green: Interface is available but not configured. -- Solid green: Interface is available and configured. -- Solid red: DTE fault condition (for HSSI interface, no clock from DTE). -- Solid yellow: For HSSI interface, terminal available (TA) signal inactive.
- IN TEST: This LED is active when the DTE interface is in a loopback condition or is performing a BERT test.
- TD: This LED is active when the T3SU 300 DTE port is transmitting data.
- RD: This LED is active when the T3SU 300 DTE port is receiving data.