Q: How can I troubleshoot BSC showing down in BVMS?
1. Make sure the BSCs have an administrative user configured under user authentication>administrative users that has SNMP and API access checked.
2. Make sure this user name/password matches the SNMPv3/API Username/password configured in the BVMS under devices>controller>click to edit controller.
3. Make sure the BVMS is set to use SNMP v3 under devices>controller>click to edit controller.
4. Make sure the BSC is set to use SNMP v3 or both under general>snmp.
5. Make sure the time/date is correct on the BVMS and BSC.
6. Make sure the API is not disabled on the BSC's under General>http.
7. Try restarting snmp on the BSCs under maintenance>restart services>advanced.
8. Make sure you are running the latest software on the BVMS and on the BSCs.