Thanks for posting your question. This may be configured differently depending on the version. Can you reply with the version of firmware the IP 335 and IP 331 phones are currently using?
Hi Matt, Bootrom on the IP331/335's are 4.4.0 and Application version is 4.0.2B
To implement this on all Polycom 33X phones you can follow these steps:
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\ADTRAN\NetVanta UC Server\Data\System\PhoneTypes\Polycom and make a backup copy of allphones_320-330.cfg.
- Open allphones_320-330.cfg, add the following line in, and then save and close the file:
- Copy the newly modified allphones_320-330.cfg file to the C:\inetpub\ftproot directory.
- Reboot a phone and test to make sure call waiting is disabled.
To implement this on individual Polycom phones you can follow these steps:
- Go to the C:\inetpub\ftproot directory.
- Create a new text file named phonemac-web.cfg (example: 0004f211aabb-web.cfg), assuming one does not exist already.
- Paste the following lines in, and then save and close the file.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
- If the file already exists and other parameters are set, simply add call call.callWaiting.enable="0" somewhere in-between the WEB_CONFIG statements.
- Reboot the phone and test to make sure call waiting is disabled.