Thank you for asking this question in the Support Community. Yes, n-Command MSP can be configured to use SNMP.
- Log in as the administrator
- Go to Settings > SNMP Settings
- Assign the SNMP NMS IP address in the "Host 1" field
- Assign the SNMP Community String in the "Community" field
- Select the SNMP version in the "Version" drop down
- Select which alerts you would like to use via SNMP
- Select the "Save" button
I hope that makes sense, but let me know if you have further questions.
I have marked this post as "assumed answered," but do not hesitate to reply to this thread if you have further questions on this topic. I will be happy to help.
I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons. If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.