The prompts can be downloaded from this link on our website:
The installation instructions are also included on that page for download but I also listed them below:
Follow these steps to upload the required files to the NetVanta 7060/7100.
1. Download the ZIP file containing the prompt files (for example: “FrenchCanadian.zip”).
2. Connect via FTP to NetVanta 7100.
3. Create a new folder on CFLASH with the appropriate name
a. "FrenchCanadian" for French-Canadian prompts.
b. “LatinSpanish” for Latin American Spanish.
4. Create a new folder under that folder named "SystemDefaultPrompts".
5. Unzip contents of ZIP file to folder on CFLASH named "SystemDefaultPrompts" inside the newly created folder based on the language (for example: “FrenchCanadian/SystemDefaultPrompts/”)
To enable International Voicemail Prompts:
1. Access the web interface of the NetVanta 7060/7100.
2. Under Voice, click System Parameters (see figure 1 below)
3. Choose your Prompt Language and click Apply.
Note that a reboot is necessary to apply this change and to update prompts.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any problems or questions.
Thanks a bunch for the info!! I will test those prompts this week.
I went ahead and marked this thread as assumed answered. If you still need any help on it please do not hesitate to respond.