3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2012 6:38 AM by matt

Spanish Prompts

dcorrea Visitor

Hi Guys,

Good afternoon, I'm here again questioning you about the NV7100, some time ago I remember that was some prompts for spanish audio on the system, but I remember that only applies for a few functions, I test them one time but I can't put them to work completely, the question is, the spanish prompts has been suffered some kind of improvements!?

Thanks a lot,

• Re: Spanish Prompts
          Employee

dcorrea,

The prompts can be downloaded from this link on our website:

http://www.adtran.com/web/appmanager/portal/Adtran?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=waverunner_page_support_softwaredownloads_hidden&softwareFamilyId=1246

The installation instructions are also included on that page for download but I also listed them below:

Follow these steps to upload the required files to the NetVanta 7060/7100.

1. Download the ZIP file containing the prompt files (for example: “FrenchCanadian.zip”).

2. Connect via FTP to NetVanta 7100.

3. Create a new folder on CFLASH with the appropriate name

a. "FrenchCanadian" for French-Canadian prompts.

b. “LatinSpanish” for Latin American Spanish.

4. Create a new folder under that folder named "SystemDefaultPrompts".

5. Unzip contents of ZIP file to folder on CFLASH named "SystemDefaultPrompts" inside the newly created folder based on the language (for example: “FrenchCanadian/SystemDefaultPrompts/”)

To enable International Voicemail Prompts:

1. Access the web interface of the NetVanta 7060/7100.

2. Under Voice, click System Parameters (see figure 1 below)

3. Choose your Prompt Language and click Apply.

Note that a reboot is necessary to apply this change and to update prompts.

I hope this helps.  Please let us know if you have any problems or questions.

Thanks,
          Matt