cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amplified handsets for ADTRAN 712 phone

Jump to solution

I have a customer who has (2) employees who are hard of hearing.

They currently have 712 phones.

Has anyone found a handset that is compatible with the 712 phones that actually fit on the cradle?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amplified handsets for ADTRAN 712 phone

Jump to solution

I am going to the site that is using a Hello Direct In-line Handset amplifier. I will let you know how it works out. I never found an actual handset that fits in the ADTRAN 700 cradle.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

There are several headsets that offer amplification abilities if that is an option for them instead of a handset.  We have a list of approved wireless headsets here: . You would need to check with the vendor for each to see if the amplification would be enough to fulfill your needs.  I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply Matt. I brought that up to them, but they want to stick with handsets.

Thanks again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Understood.  If you find some handset models that work well for them please come back to this post and list the model so others can benefit from the information.  Also, I moved this post to the area as it may get more visibility there.

Thanks,
Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

merbac,

Did you find a handset that worked well for this application?  If so can you please reply with the model?

Thanks,
Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I am going to the site that is using a Hello Direct In-line Handset amplifier. I will let you know how it works out. I never found an actual handset that fits in the ADTRAN 700 cradle.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

merbac,

Did the "Hello Direct In-line Handset amplifier" look to be a viable solution for this? 

Thanks,
Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Yes. The customer loves them. Not intrusive at all. I highly recommend.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Excellent.  I am glad to hear that worked for them.  Can you flag the post where you suggested it as the Correct answer?  That will make it visible to other community members so they know a solution exists for this thread.

Thanks,
Matt