cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aastra phones

Jump to solution

I know they are not in the list of supported phones. However, has anyone gotten Aastra phones to talk to the 7100?  I've got a few and no matter what I try, I get a 408 error.

/rh

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Aastra phones

Jump to solution

holbor,

You are correct that Aastra phones are not officially supported.  There are many IP Phones and softphones that are not supported, but may still work.  I have heard of Aastra phones being successfully registered to a 7100 and used for calls. Unfortunately I don't have any specific configuration parameters to share.  It may be best to check out the documentation for your specific phone from the manufacturer or see if their support can help in getting the phone provisioned correctly and registered to the 7100.

Thanks,
Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

holbor,

You are correct that Aastra phones are not officially supported.  There are many IP Phones and softphones that are not supported, but may still work.  I have heard of Aastra phones being successfully registered to a 7100 and used for calls. Unfortunately I don't have any specific configuration parameters to share.  It may be best to check out the documentation for your specific phone from the manufacturer or see if their support can help in getting the phone provisioned correctly and registered to the 7100.

Thanks,
Matt

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I marked this thread as "Assumed Answered".  Feel free to mark any Correct or Helpful answered that may have assisted you.  If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask and we would be more than happy to continue working with you.

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Matt