5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2012 9:18 AM by ehouser

TA924 SIP sample configuration needed

ehouser New Member

Due to customer requirements, we have been asked to supply a TA 908e device (we have an in-house 924 which we're using for testing) connected to the backside of an NEC phone system and using SIP.  What they are doing is, connecting a few buildings via fiber with an NEC phone system at the main building and analog lines at the remote buildings.  They need to convert the data to analog for analog phones.  So, a call comes into the main building, they are passing the call via SIP to a TA and passing the call out an FXS port.  What I need is an example of how this would be set up.  I am not strong on the SIP to PBX side so I apologize for such a basic question.

• Re: TA924 SIP sample configuration needed
          andrew-jive New Member

!

voice trunk T09 type sip

sip-server primary [registrar ip/domain]

!

voice grouped-trunk VOICETRUNK

no description

trunk T09

accept $ cost 0

!

voice user 1009

connect fxs 0/1

sip-identity <sip username> T09 register auth-name <sip username> password <sip password>

!

voice user 1012

connect fxs 0/2

sip-identity <sip username> T09 register auth-name <sip username> password <sip password>

• Re: TA924 SIP sample configuration needed
            david Employee

ehouser,

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered".  If the response on this thread assisted you, please mark it as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons.  This will make it visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily.  If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let me know in a reply.

Thanks!

David