2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2013 9:21 AM by nick

Wired LAN configuration

mc008 New Member

What are the steps to setting up a wired port to go through VWLAN?  We are trying to configure some wired ports to authenticate through vwlan but have been unable to find any documentation.

• Re: Wired LAN configuration
          kennethfernandes Employee

Please refer to Wired_Support in the Supplemental section of the training material on the wiki here:

http://vwlanwiki.bluesocket.com/index.php/Training:Agenda

The username/password for the wiki is vwlan/distributed. Please note this content will be moved into the official pdf admin guide along with the 2.2.1 release this business quarter and the vWLAN wiki will likely be sun set.

• Re: Wired LAN configuration
              nick Employee

I went ahead and flagged this post as “Assumed Answered.” If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as either Correct or Helpful answers with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily as well as award points to the users that helped you. If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let me know in a reply.