cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pkdemers
New Contributor

Information does not transfer to telephone system

I've made changes to the configuration of our telephone system on the Advanta 7100 control panel but the information does not transfer over to our telephone system. Is there an override or am I missing a step?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Information does not transfer to telephone system

pkdemers,

Thank you for posting to the ADTRAN Support Community.  Unfortunately I did not understand what you were specifically asking.  Was this a change on an Advatel Phone Easy IP Console?  If so I would suggest following this guide: 

Can you elaborate on the changes you made that did not seem to propagate? If there is any additional information you can provide I would be more than happy to help.

Thanks,
Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Information does not transfer to telephone system

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered".  If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons.  This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,
Matt