Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recommended firmware version for TA 900 / 900e Series

Jump to solution

Hello,

What's the recommended firmware version for the TA 900 / 900e Series?

I've had issues with A5.03.00 and R10.3.2.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recommended firmware version for TA 900 / 900e Series

Jump to solution

Unified,

Thanks for posting!  I typically recommend R10.3.2, but R10.3.3 is releasing soon.  If you have any problems with R10.3.2 firmware that hasn't already been addressed with a newer version of firmware, please feel free to elaborate in this thread or call our technical support line at 888-423-8726.  We would be glad to help diagnose the issue.

Thanks!

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Unified,

Thanks for posting!  I typically recommend R10.3.2, but R10.3.3 is releasing soon.  If you have any problems with R10.3.2 firmware that hasn't already been addressed with a newer version of firmware, please feel free to elaborate in this thread or call our technical support line at 888-423-8726.  We would be glad to help diagnose the issue.

Thanks!

David

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Unified,

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post and unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

David