cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcwoes
New Contributor

AdTran NetVanta 1355 PoE LAN Config...

Jump to solution

Hi all...I'm here because of an awkward situation. I have a client that has been small scale business for some time. The business has grown and they moved to bigger and better things which I was fine with me. Here's the issue now...they had an Adtran NetVanta 1355 PoE installed by Qwest a couple of years ago. Well CenturylLink bought that out and now look at the equipment as legacy and offer no support. We have setup a webserver on the LAN now. After hours of phone calls I finally gave up and Googled for help. Sure as heck I find how to use the GUI interface via WAN and config port forwarding and was SO HAPPY...till today...the next issue is access to the web server via LAN and that's got me even more stumped. Instead of spending hours I'd like to ask this forum for some help on this config. Like I stated the WAN accepts and translates via port forward just fine. I can actually log into the web server itself and access the HTTP via a local***.com. What I can't do though from any LAN PC is access the page...it defaults to the NetVanta 1355 user/password login...what am I missing PLEASE ??configuration...

Thank You for any and all support. I'd prefer the GUI but it might have to go ??

Jeff

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anchor
New Contributor III

Re: AdTran NetVanta 1355 PoE LAN Config...

Jump to solution

Hi, if I'm understanding then you are trying to do exactly this:

Check out 'NAT reflection?'

https://supportforums.adtran.com/thread/2408

I ended up just using dns with short ttl values...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Jeff - I'm moving this post to the area for more visibility, so someone from the community can help you there.

Thanks,

Matt

anchor
New Contributor III

Jump to solution

Hi, if I'm understanding then you are trying to do exactly this:

Check out 'NAT reflection?'

https://supportforums.adtran.com/thread/2408

I ended up just using dns with short ttl values...

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

-

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post to unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Noor