3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2013 9:25 AM by nick

administrator guide vWLAN 2.1

jesusolivas New Member

Hello,

I am not able to find the Administrator Guide for vWLAN 2.1. Could anyone help me to find it?

Many thanks,

• Re: administrator guide vWLAN 2.1
          daniel.blackmon Employee

jesusolivas

Unfortunately there is not an administrator's guide for vWLAN versions 2.1 or prior. All of the documents should be here on the support forums. If you need any specific documentation, please feel free to reply to this message. Otherwise, you may want to consider speaking with an Adtran Technical Support Engineer directly.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              jesusolivas New Member

Just wanted an administrator or user guide of vWLAN 2.1 in order to help me in my configuration lab testing, and also to give it to the customers that may need.

nick Employee

I went ahead and flagged this post as “Assumed Answered.” If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as either Correct or Helpful answers with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily as well as award points to the users that helped you. If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let me know in a reply.