6 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2013 7:52 AM by mrmac

Profile Changes

mrmac New Member

I recently changed jobs and cannot seem to update that portion of my profile.  Is there a way to do this myself or do I need assistance with that?

Mac

• Re: Profile Changes
          Employee

Mac,

Here are some related excerpts from our FAQs page that will hopefully help you with this:

My profile information is wrong. How do I update it?

Your profile is a mix of information from ADTRAN.com profile as well as information entered in the ADTRAN Support Community. Your e-mail address, first and last name, and phone number are all pulled in from your ADTRAN.com profile (not editable in the community) and are all completely hidden from other users. Your username also comes from your ADTRAN.com profile but it is visible to everyone in the ADTRAN Support Community. If you see (null) or any incorrect information in your profile please log out of the ADTRAN Support Community, change the incorrect information on http://www.adtran.com, and then log back into the ADTRAN Support Community. Please see the Profile Settings Help page for instructions on how to update your profile.

My company name is wrong. How do I fix this?

The company name you originally registered with is displayed on your ADTRAN Support Community profile. Sometimes this is changed by an ADTRAN.com admin. If your company name is not correct and you need it changed you can request help with your account here by filling out the form and selecting "Login Issue" from the Topic drop down box.

If neither one of these address your issue please let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

mrmac New Member

So, I did find the place to update my personal and company info but now my issue is the email address which I cannot change.  Should I just go ahead and register again with the new email address or can that be changed by you guys?

Thanks,

Mac

mrmac New Member

Got it!  Thanks!