6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2013 12:26 PM by matt

Configuring FXO 0/2 on a 7100

gerkhs New Member

Hello all!!!

I need help with this configuration, please. FXO 0/1 works. I'm trying to get one extension to make use of an another line connected to FXO 0/2; however, when I "configure it" following the Adtran guides, if I do a debug, I get the following when I dial it:

13:07:35.706 FXO.0/2 FxoPortStateOnhookReverse -> FxoPortStateOnhookNormal

13:07:37.180 FXO.0/2 Battery Reverse Debounce:::::::::::::::++++t*::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Ì

13:07:37.224 FXO.0/2 FxoPortStateOnhookNormal -> FxoPortStateOnhookReverse

13:07:38.292 FXO.0/2 Battery Reverse Debounce:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;----f*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Ì

13:07:38.347 FXO.0/2 FxoPortStateOnhookReverse -> FxoPortStateOnhookNormal

13:07:40.372 FXO.0/2 Battery Reverse Debounce:-:+-::::::++++t*::++--:+-::++--:+-::++--:++--++--+++--++---++--++--:++--:+-::++--:+-::++--++--:++-Ì

I get ring back on my phone but the destination phone does not ring. The messages should say Ringing... not Battery Reverse Debounce

I appreciate any help you guys can provide

• Re: Configuring FXO 0/2 on a 7100
          james_ucs Employee

gerardo wrote:

Hello all!!!

I need help with this configuration, please. FXO 0/1 works. I'm trying to get one extension to make use of an another line connected to FXO 0/2; however, when I "configure it" following the Adtran guides, if I do a debug, I get the following when I dial it:

13:07:35.706 FXO.0/2 FxoPortStateOnhookReverse -> FxoPortStateOnhookNormal

13:07:37.180 FXO.0/2 Battery Reverse Debounce:::::::::::::::++++t*::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Ì

13:07:37.224 FXO.0/2 FxoPortStateOnhookNormal -> FxoPortStateOnhookReverse

13:07:38.292 FXO.0/2 Battery Reverse Debounce:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;----f*;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Ì

13:07:38.347 FXO.0/2 FxoPortStateOnhookReverse -> FxoPortStateOnhookNormal

13:07:40.372 FXO.0/2 Battery Reverse Debounce:-:+-::::::++++t*::++--:+-::++--:+-::++--:++--++--+++--++---++--++--:++--:+-::++--:+-::++--++--:++-Ì

I get ring back on my phone but the destination phone does not ring. The messages should say Ringing... not Battery Reverse Debounce

I appreciate any help you guys can provide

What happens if you swap the lines in FXO 0/1 and 0/2? Does the problem follow the port or the line?