To troubleshoot this I would need to see your current configuration along with the output from a debug sip stack messages and debug voice verbose both enabled at the same time while the issue is recreated. If you can upload that along with a call flow description (calling party number, called party number, extensions involved etc) I would be more that happy to look at it and provide a recommendation. You can include it all in a .zip and place it on our FTP server with the instructions below:
Open Internet Explorer web browser on their PC
Type the following URL: ftp://ftp.adtran.com
Press the Alt key, click View, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer
Double-click the "Incoming" folder
Drag and drop files from PC into the Internet Explorer window
Reply to this post with the exact filename(s) used so we can retrieve the files
I figured it out. The vm that it was going to was not setup. I changed it to another extension and now it is working fine. I do have another problem with the same unit but I will make a new post.
Thanks for trying though.
Thanks for the update. I selected your last response as the "Correct Answer" on this thread to make it more visible.