cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kollygreen
New Contributor

Remote Phone issue

Hi there,

I loaded a softphone on my samsung note 2. When i connect the vpn on the samsung to my office the softphone registers and i can make an outgoing call on the Netvanta 7100 but the call hangs up at exactly 1 minute. i used another softphone and it did the same thing. I checked the note but i dont see any settings that can be changed that solves the issue. Is this happening on the Netvanta since the soft phone is connecting as a remote phone?

Kollygreen

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Remote Phone issue

Kollygreen,

If there are any keep-alive options you see or other parameters in the softphone configuration that trigger after one minute try to disable them.  Outside of that I would need more information to make a better recommendation.  Can you upload your current configuration and the output from a debug sip stack messages and debug voice verbose both enabled at the same time when the issue is recreated?  If you can put those files in a .zip, you can upload them to our FTP server with the instructions below:

Open Internet Explorer web browser on their PC
Type the following URL:  ftp://ftp.adtran.com

Press the Alt key, click View, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer

Double-click the "Incoming" folder
Drag and drop files from PC into the Internet Explorer window

Reply to this post with the exact filenames used so we can retrieve the files

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt, Thanks for the info. Unfortunately  we were using a demo system and the demo has come to an end. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update.  There are a lot of factors involved (VPN, firewall, configuration options, etc) that could cause this.  If you try this again, feel free to respond back to this thread with the information requested in my last reply and we would be more than happy to continue troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Matt