3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2013 2:27 PM by daniel.blackmon

Webpage at login

ianterry New Member

HI,

with guest wireless, it is possible to redirect to a "welcome page" for login etc.

Can the same be achieved for authenticated users? Rather than use as a welcome page, it would be a daily information page updated automatically from a user application

thanks

• Re: Webpage at login
          daniel.blackmon Employee

ianterry

vWLAN only redirects non-authenticated users, however, you can set a post-login redirect under the role and domain settings. The role setting will override the domain setting.

Role:

role-redirect.png

Domain Settings:

domain-settings-redirect.png

You might want to take a look at theAdministrator's Guide vWLAN Version 2.2.1 and Later. There's a lot of good info for configuring vWLAN.

ianterry New Member

Great thank you for the reply. Apologies I am finding my way with BS.

WLAN techniques and positioning is universally understood, the characteristics of configurations are different from vendor to vendor - hence my struggle and "newbie" questions - apologies

Regards, Ian

daniel.blackmon Employee

I went ahead and flagged this post as “Assumed Answered.”  If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as either Correct or Helpful answers with the applicable buttons.  This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily as well as award points to the users that helped you.  If you still need assistance, I would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let me know in a reply