cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dlazure
New Contributor III

2 phone system connected via IP CCIS issues

Hi

I installed 2 phone system ( NEC SV8100 ) in 2 offices connected via IP CCIS. The ISP installed a private link between the 2 site and i installed a netvanta 3448 at each of the location.

We will call them this way :

Site 1 = Laval

Site 2 = St-Eustache

I also installed in Laval 2 ip phone in Laval that are connected to the St-Eustache system so they can log in the calling queue.( they are not part of the Laval system )

The systems can see each other and communicate normaly most of the time but sometime the link goes down and come back by it's own.

I also have an issue with the ip phones sometimes they restart and show the message " Network Busy Restarting " and come back by it's own

I enabled Edge mode on all ports to disable STP.

I don't know what to do !

i attached the config files

thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 phone system connected via IP CCIS issues

- Thank you for providing the configuration. This will be a good start. After reviewing the files, I was wondering if you could provide a network diagram or description of how the network is setup. How are the 2 sites connected? It looks like these routers do not provide internet access, so I'm wondering if the firewall is even needed in this scenario.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Noor

dlazure
New Contributor III

They don’t have internet access, they have a dsl private link provided the isp.

Anonymous
Not applicable

- Are there any sites that the traffic has go through for these two sites to get to eachother?

Thanks,

Noor

dlazure
New Contributor III

I do not understand your question

Dominic lazure

ADTRAN Support Community

created by noor in NetVanta 3400 Series - View the full discussion

dlazure - Are there any sites that the traffic has go through for these two sites to get to eachother?

Thanks,

Noor

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on ADTRAN Support Community

Start a new discussion in NetVanta 3400 Series by email or at ADTRAN Support Community

Message was edited by: noor - Removed contact information

dlazure
New Contributor III

Hi noor

What do you mean

Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the voice networks at each site? The  172.16.60.x /24 network in Laval has no route in St. Eustache that points to it in the route table. Also, in St. Eustache, the route to 10.10.10.x /24 is configured as a loop. It should point to 172.16.40.2. This is why I am a little confused about the routing between the two sites. Could you clarify this for me? Thanks.

Sincerely,

Noor

dlazure
New Contributor III

Hi

The voice network in st eustache is 172.16.30.0/24

10.10.10.0/24 is not used and should be removed

In laval there is a route to 172.16.30.0

And in st eustache there is a route to 172.16.60.10

Dominic lazure

Le 2013-06-11 à 4:59 PM, noor <adtran@adtran.hosted.jivesoftware.com> a écrit :

ADTRAN Support Community

created by noor in NetVanta 3400 Series - View the full discussion

dlazure -  What are the voice networks at each site? The  172.16.60.x /24 network in Laval has no route in St. Eustache that points to it in the route table. Also, in St. Eustache, the route to 10.10.10.x /24 is configured as a loop. It should point to 172.16.40.2. This is why I am a little confused about the routing between the two sites. Could you clarify this for me? Thanks.

Sincerely,

Noor

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on ADTRAN Support Community

Start a new discussion in NetVanta 3400 Series by email or at ADTRAN Support Community

Message was edited by: noor - removed contact information

Anonymous
Not applicable

- Is there a more recent configuration for St. Eustache? The configuration posted does not show any routes for the 172.16.60.x network. I only see the routes below:

ip route 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 172.16.40.2

ip route 66.158.128.41 255.255.255.255 172.22.26.113

ip route 172.16.40.8 255.255.255.248 172.16.40.1

ip route 172.16.50.0 255.255.255.0 172.16.40.1

Thanks,

Noor

Anonymous
Not applicable

- Do you have any questions or are in need of any further assistance regarding this subject?

Thanks,

Noor

Anonymous
Not applicable

:

I marked this post as "assumed answered," but please do not hesitate to reply if you have further questions.

Levi