cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pickup a call ringing in NV7100 from analog

I have an installation of a 7100 that has a 924e running a bunch of analog phones in the factory.  Those stations are not set up as users in the 7100 with the sip-identity command.  However those users do need to be able to dial an access code to retrieve a ringing call from the night bell.  I can send the pickup code from the station (*52_2330) through the SIP trunk (TA - 7100).  I set up a DNIS sub for dialing 71=*522330) but it does not work.  I see the correct code receive into the 7100 with the Debug voice switch command, but the station is returned a reorder tone.  Are we not able to dial SPRE codes from "outside" the system?  Is there another way to accomplish this without using sip-identity back to the 7100 and wasting an available user in the switch?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pickup a call ringing in NV7100 from analog

I don't think this is possible.  However, I would be happy to look at your configuration and the output from a debug voice verbose and debug sip stack messages when you attempt this, if you can upload them to our FTP server from the instructions below.

Open Internet Explorer web browser on their PC
Type the following URL:  ftp://ftp.adtran.com

Press the Alt key, click View, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer

Double-click the "Incoming" folder
Drag and drop files from PC into the Internet Explorer window

Reply to this post with the exact filenames used so we can retrieve the files

It is not quite the same application, but here is a related post about picking up remote analog calls:

Thanks,

Matt

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pickup a call ringing in NV7100 from analog

I went ahead and flagged this post as "Assumed Answered". If any of the responses on this thread assisted you, please mark them as Correct or Helpful as the case may be with the applicable buttons. This will make them visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update. If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply. 

Thanks,

Matt