0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2013 11:40 AM by toni_page

Webinar - Private vs. Hosted: Leveraging the Cloud to Scale and Control Your Wi-Fi

Employee

Please join us for our first webinar on Spiceworks! We'll have an educational discussion about all-things virtual wireless. Ken Fernandes, ADTRAN Bluesocket product manager, will go over the technical aspects of this architecture. He’ll also do a side-by-side comparison of private versus hosted cloud-based wireless. He'll answer questions like: What are the benefits? Disadvantages? Why would you do it? How would you do it? What is the cost structure? Is it right for your organization?

Later, he'll dive into the specifics of the Bluesocket vWLAN solution and discuss possible applications. Finally, we’ll leave plenty of time for your questions. Please register for this event, even if the time is not convenient, we'll send a link to the recorded version later.

Private vs. Hosted: Leveraging the Cloud to Scale and Control Your Wi-Fi

Tuesday, August 27th

1:00 p.m. Central / 2:00 p.m. Eastern

Registration Link

Want to make sure that the discussion is interesting for you? Email me with topics you'd like addressed.

*** Registration information: we'll ask a poll question during the event asking if you'd like to be personally contacted, so our sales team won't be contacting you unless you'd like them to. ***

Please let me know if you need more info. Thanks! I hope to see you online.

Toni