cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtapp
New Contributor

I need a users guide.

I'm looking for a users guide to assist in the configuration changes on my Netvanta 1335. I want to block all ports except what I have opened already.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: I need a users guide.

The configuration commands for firewall will be more specific to AOS than to the specific hardware.  The huge big picture is here:  AOS Version R10.9 Command Reference Guide

This will vary slightly depending on the firmware you are running on the device.  Perhaps if you post your existing configuration and exactly wat you're trying to accomplish it would make it easier to advise as to the specifics. 

mtapp
New Contributor

Thank you. I believe it is in that reference guide. But I use the GUI, don't understand the command lines yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

- You may find the following guide helpful: Understanding the Firewall Menu in the AOS Web Interface

Also, if you would like to post your configuration (remember to remove all sensitive information), I would be more than happy to review it for you. It is important to remember that if an interface has a security zone assigned to it, only traffic specified to be allowed or NATted through will be allowed through that interface.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Noor

Anonymous
Not applicable

:

I marked this post as "assumed answered," but please do not hesitate to reply if you have further questions.

Levi