2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 23, 2013 9:35 AM by nick

Temporary MAC authentication feature request

yfl New Member

Would it be possible to add an off/on "switch" to the MAC Devices in the internal authentication?  Rather than having to add and delete them when needed.

• Re: Temporary MAC authentication feature request
          nick Employee

yfl

I am glad to inform you that there has already been a feature request submitted for this feature.  It may be worth also notifying your local sales representative of this need. They may be able to provide you with an update on the status of your feature request.

Thanks,

Nick

• Re: Temporary MAC authentication feature request
              nick Employee

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post to unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Nick