4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2014 9:51 AM by matt

Adtran SoftPhone randomly disconnects

quazar66 New Member

Have an Adtran SoftPhone installed on a Windows 7 workstation that has been working for over a year, but sometime last week it just started disconnecting a call after 90-120 seconds.  I did a 'debug voice verbose' to capture the traffic between the softphone (Ext 304) to an IP706 (Ext 208) on the same 7100.  I attached the debug (sorry about the extra traffic).  At line 1208 in the debug we see the following:

09:50:12.206 PM.304 Ca:0 call-leg transaction -> Terminated

09:50:12.206 PM.304 Ca:0 SipPM_Connected      ERROR! Transaction terminated (reason = - 1), clearing call.

How do I resolve this issue?7100

• Re: Adtran SoftPhone randomly disconnects
          Employee

quazar66,

Were you able to resolve this?  If so please come back to this thread to update it so others can benefit from the solution.  From the information given my best hunch is that the softphone configuration needs to be checked.  Make sure your settings match this screenshot and that everything else is configured as detailed in the ADTRAN Softphone Configuration Guide

softphone.png

If all of the settings in the guide have been double checked and you are still having the issue I would need to see the current 7100 configuration along with the output of a debug sip stack messages and debug voice verbose both enabled at the same time while the issue is recreated.  You can submit those to the FTP server with the instructions below.

Open Internet Explorer web browser on their PC
          Type the following URL:  ftp://ftp.adtran.com
          Press the Alt key, click View, and then click Open FTP Site in Windows Explorer
          Double-click the "Incoming" folder
          Drag and drop files from PC into the Internet Explorer window

Reply to this post with the exact filenames used so we can retrieve the files

Thanks,
          Matt