cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mounir
New Contributor

Voice to email message error (Netvanta 7100)

Jump to solution

Hello Guys

I have configured a netvanta 7100 voicemail to email  (Firmware version is :R10.10.0).

The system sends  email without any problem but the user receives this following error message  :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

subjet :Incorrect number of args passed to phrase 'emailNotificationSubject'‏

Incorrect number of args passed to phrase 'emailNotificationBody'

You have 6 new messages.

the file joined in the email is not a voice message but : ATT00001.bin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to inform you that i have configured in Lab a netvanta 7100 with the same firmware version and the message sent is correct.

Any ideas ?.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Voice to email message error (Netvanta 7100)

Jump to solution

I just wanted to update this post with the result from the support ticket you opened so others can benefit from the information.  This was a result of some system files used for different languages needing to be updated.  The updated files and instructions can be found here:

http://www.adtran.com/web/appmanager/portal/Adtran?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=waverunner_page_support_sof...

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I just wanted to update this post with the result from the support ticket you opened so others can benefit from the information.  This was a result of some system files used for different languages needing to be updated.  The updated files and instructions can be found here:

http://www.adtran.com/web/appmanager/portal/Adtran?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=waverunner_page_support_sof...

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos
mounir
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Hello Matt

Yes , everything is working fine ! thank you for your follow up and response .

Best regards.

Mounir

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update.