cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outgoing Calls Not Working On and Off

Jump to solution

I was a sent a replacement unit while my Netvanta 7100 gets repaired  The problem began when we did an electrical shut.  After the unit came back online, we could not make or receive calls.  The Adtran support technician concluded it was due to a damaged Digital Signal Processor and asked that we send the unit in.  The replacement has arrived and while I was able to receive calls right away, I wasn't able to call out and would get a fast busy signal.  I rebooted all communications equipment and we can dial out on and off.  When the call fails we get a fast busy signal.  I have attached a debug file using Voice Verbose with 3 consecutive outgoing calls that failed. Caller: Extension 8315 Number Called: XXXXX54768 Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Outgoing Calls Not Working On and Off

Jump to solution

This turned out to be a configuration issue caused from the config of the original unit being pasted on top of loaner unit.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jayh
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Jump to solution

I hate to say it but it looks like this unit may have DSP issues as well from the debug.  It could be software as the DSPs load on boot.  I would see if a reboot fixes it, and if not re-flash the software (and/or upgrade to latest).  If still no-go I'd open a support case.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

This turned out to be a configuration issue caused from the config of the original unit being pasted on top of loaner unit.

0 Kudos