cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ggomez43
New Contributor II

Loggin in the NetVanta UC Client Server?

Can multiple admin users login to the NetVanta UC Client Server? I usually login the windows server with the netvanta service account and then launch NetVanta UC Client. Now I logged in the server with another windows account and launced NetVanta UC client and prompted for IP and then credentials, I entered the service account credentials and no luck.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Loggin in the NetVanta UC Client Server?

Gomez,

Reason why your seeing that is because that user doesn’t have ‘admin’ rights on the UC Server. From that prompt on the physical Server itself, you can only log in using the default “admin” user account that on the UC Server. You set that password when you install the server. If you don’t know what that password is, let me know and I can show you how to default it. It will require you to restart the application server service.

Other option is to log back into the physical server as the service account and then assign that user account you logged in with ‘admin’ privileges and then that login will work. If you don’t know how to do this let me know and I can provide steps.

-Mark