4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2015 5:41 AM by stevewells

1500 Provisioning

stevewells New Member

Are there any write ups available that provide step by step instructions on manually assigning card slots between multiple t1's? ex. card slot 1-6 to T1 A, card slots 7-12 to T1 B or card slot 1 to T1 A and card slot 2 to T1 B?

• Re: 1500 Provisioning
          tee1up Employee

There is no specific document that covers the manual map step by step instructions. 

stevewells New Member

Thank you for your reply, tee1up. Do you know if I can option framing for each T1 on an LIU, or do all the T1's have to use the same framing format? For example, on a quad LIU, can I have T1 A optioned for D4 and T1 B optioned for ESF?

tee1up Employee

You can provision each T1 for its own framing type.  So per your example you can have one provisioned for ESF and the other provisioned for D4.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                    stevewells New Member

Ok. Apparently I don't need 1 to be D4 and the other ESF, and the only place to option anything for D4 is under the counting sequence header under Bank Provisioning. My problem was that I added an AMI T1 to an existing channel bank that already had a working B8ZS T1 in it, and in the process of figuring out how to option the 2nd T1, I inadvertently changed the framing on the first T1 from ESF to SF. Obviously, if this threw me, I need to do some reading up on what D4 actually is, as I was taught on the fly in my office that D4 is to AMI what ESF is to B8ZS. If anyone reading this has any input on the subject, it is welcomed here.

Thank you again for answering my questions.