cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ftwrobert
New Contributor III

Total Access 9XX - SIP to E&M Wink - ANI / DNIS format

I'm looking for, and can not seem to find a way to change the format of the ANI and DNIS digits out to the PBX; We're looking to replace a customers (last mile) T1 based E&M with a SIP to T1 conversion on site.

Short of a direct answer, What's everyone experience of using the TA9XX units to provide E&M Wink services?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jpruder
New Contributor

Re: Total Access 9XX - SIP to E&M Wink - ANI / DNIS format

Since you didn't provide what format you would like to see, The feature group D setting sends out *ANI*DNIS

ftwrobert
New Contributor III

The particular format I'm trying to set is DNIS - But that's for this specific customer.

dmac
New Contributor III

I use three TA908e's in my environment for the PRI interfaces. They are connected to 3 of our legacy PBX's so that we could use a centralized SIP Trunk. Was easy to setup/configure.  Not sure what you mean by "change the format" for the ANI and DNIS however in the Trunk Account in the GUI has options to change/substitute the ANI and DNIS and to change/substitute the ANI based on the DNIS of the call. The change is made on the outbound trunk from the 908 perspective. Als on our PRI's we only forward 4 digits which is set at the interface level of the PRI.

ftwrobert
New Contributor III

I looked around the config to see where I would set a Feature Group but can't find it. What's the commands to do so?