cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need advice on an Adtran TA 900 Series IAD with a C15 (Nortel CS1500) Softswitch

I was wondering if anyone here has configured a TA 900 (908e) series IAD to work with a C15 to deliver (1) PRI and Analog Lines (FXS)? If so, would you recommend deliver the services via SIP or MGCP? Please explain why.

I would appreciate any input.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need advice on an Adtran TA 900 Series IAD with a C15 (Nortel CS1500) Softswitch

Here's an update:

I have been talking to Genband and they have what they refer to as SIP-PBX Trunks geared to work with IAD's and SIP Trunk Capable PBX's. I will need to buy these licenses so that I can test with an Adtran TA 908e. I would really appreciate any input on how to configure the TA 908e so it syncs with my C15 Softswitch. I will place an order for one TA 908e first thing tomorrow morning.

Thank you,

Cain

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need advice on an Adtran TA 900 Series IAD with a C15 (Nortel CS1500) Softswitch

Cain,

You can contact me if you want some advice. I have a C15 and i use the TA both to sip trunk to and sip fxs, pri, etc. I could help you out.

John

Hood Canal Communications

360 898 2481 x205

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Cain,

I see that John has offered to assist on this post.  If/when the issue is resolved please come back to this thread and provide an update so others can benefit from the solution.

Thanks!

Geo