cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdula
New Contributor

I see there is a question on this board about the noisy fans on the NetVanta 1234, and that a firmware update was available to reduce the noise. I can't find the firmware on your website; is this still available? If so, what is the cost and how difficult

Jump to solution

I see there is a question on this board about the noisy fans on the NetVanta 1234, and that a firmware update was available to reduce the noise. I can't find the firmware on your website; is this still available? If so, what is the cost and how difficult is it to install?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I see there is a question on this board about the noisy fans on the NetVanta 1234, and that a firmware update was available to reduce the noise. I can't find the firmware on your website; is this still available? If so, what is the cost and how diffic

Jump to solution

Hi kdula:

Thank you for posting your question.  Please visit adtran.com for firmware/software downloads.  Here's a direct link to the software download landing page:  Software Downloads

There's no cost for firmware updates.  It is recommended using the latest Extended Maintenance Release unless you need a particular feature in a later release.  At the time of this post the current extended maintenance release is R11.4.2 for 2nd and 3rd generation 12XX switches.

Best regards,

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I see there is a question on this board about the noisy fans on the NetVanta 1234, and that a firmware update was available to reduce the noise. I can't find the firmware on your website; is this still available? If so, what is the cost and how diffic

Jump to solution

Hi kdula:

Thank you for posting your question.  Please visit adtran.com for firmware/software downloads.  Here's a direct link to the software download landing page:  Software Downloads

There's no cost for firmware updates.  It is recommended using the latest Extended Maintenance Release unless you need a particular feature in a later release.  At the time of this post the current extended maintenance release is R11.4.2 for 2nd and 3rd generation 12XX switches.

Best regards,

Chris

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Kenzie,

I marked Chris' answer as assumed correctly answered.

If you have more questions, feel free to let us know.

Thanks,

Evan