cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oiloputaife
New Contributor II

Netvanta 7100 with BCS hangs up when trying to send a fax.

Jump to solution

I have just set up the Netvanta 7100 with BCS.  When I try to send a fax from an application using the "ADTRAN NetVanta UC Fax" from the print menu, the system will ring the fax number from the 8500 extension and when the called number picks up, the system immediately hangs up even though the fax tone is being sent by the called number. I'm a novice at this and need configuration help to resolve this issue.

Obi

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oiloputaife
New Contributor II

Re: Netvanta 7100 with BCS hangs up when trying to send a fax.

Jump to solution

Problem solved.  I did not set the "t38 cng-relay-selective" and the "voice fax-tone t38 t30-cng" using the CLI.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
oiloputaife
New Contributor II

Jump to solution

Problem solved.  I did not set the "t38 cng-relay-selective" and the "voice fax-tone t38 t30-cng" using the CLI.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I went ahead and flagged the "Correct Answer" on this post to make it more visible and help other members of the community find solutions more easily. If you don't feel like the answer I marked was correct, feel free to come back to this post to unmark it and select another in its place with the applicable buttons.  If you have any additional information on this that others may benefit from, please come back to this post to provide an update.  If you still need assistance, we would be more than happy to continue working with you on this - just let us know in a reply.

Thanks,

Jay