cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
braintoss
New Contributor II

External transfer times out after 60 seconds Netvanta 7100

Hey Y'all!

I have incoming calls going to a ring group, if the ring groups doesn't answer I have it going to an external number, which is their external voicemail/answering service. The transfer works, however the call is disconnected via "normal clearing" after about 60 seconds. The clients greeting is just over a minute long, so the caller has no chance to leave any message after the beep. I read something about timeout-connect or something, but I can't seem to find it again or figure out how to adjust if it's set at 60 or less.

The call comes in on T01, which is SIP, then the external transfer happens via T02, which is an analog trunk.

Thanks in advance!

Jason

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
braintoss
New Contributor II

Re: External transfer times out after 60 seconds Netvanta 7100

Update to this issue...

Under VoIP Settings I changed the SIP T1 Timer from 500ms to 1000ms - This seems to give me double the time (2 mins) before the call is disconnected. I'd like to have this be just a little longer, as the greeting is over a minute long itself. 1000ms on T1 Timer is the max - Is there another area that I can add some more time to whatever it's adding time to? heh

- Jason

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: External transfer times out after 60 seconds Netvanta 7100

Jason, please reply with your configuration and the output of the following 3 debugs running together:

debug sip stack message

debug voice verbose

debug int fxo

Thanks

Jay