cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecoston
New Contributor

I have an Atlas 830 with a single Quad T1/PRI Option Module (P/N 1200185L3). I'm trying to configure the card with 4 separate T-1 PRI interfaces (NI 2), but I can only seem to get the D-Channel active on a single T-1 PRI interface. I can see the 4 inter

Jump to solution

DS0 Status           Prt     123456789012345678901234

x  1      .......................D

x  2      ------------------------

x  3      ------------------------

x  4      ------------------------

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have an Atlas 830 with a single Quad T1/PRI Option Module (P/N 1200185L3). I'm trying to configure the card with 4 separate T-1 PRI interfaces (NI 2), but I can only seem to get the D-Channel active on a single T-1 PRI interface. I can see the 4 i

Jump to solution

Based on the DS0 Status, only the first port on that module is configured. Your DIAL PLAN and USER TERM should have at least 4 entries, one for each port on the module.

If you are having trouble adding an additional entry, move the cursor to the line number (under the "#") to the left of the SLOT/SERVICE and hit the letter "i" (for insert) and a new line should show up. (The letter "d" is for delete - to remove an entry.)

Hope this helps,

Patrick

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I have an Atlas 830 with a single Quad T1/PRI Option Module (P/N 1200185L3). I'm trying to configure the card with 4 separate T-1 PRI interfaces (NI 2), but I can only seem to get the D-Channel active on a single T-1 PRI interface. I can see the 4 i

Jump to solution

Based on the DS0 Status, only the first port on that module is configured. Your DIAL PLAN and USER TERM should have at least 4 entries, one for each port on the module.

If you are having trouble adding an additional entry, move the cursor to the line number (under the "#") to the left of the SLOT/SERVICE and hit the letter "i" (for insert) and a new line should show up. (The letter "d" is for delete - to remove an entry.)

Hope this helps,

Patrick

0 Kudos
ecoston
New Contributor

Jump to solution

Patrick,

Thanks for the quick response!  That fixed the problem. I also switched from using putty to Tera Term with VT 100 emulation, and could clearly see the menu layout with the INS/DEL option.  Now all 4 interfaces are enabled and working.

Thanks again