3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 26, 2018 10:46 AM by joetho2

Router capacity -vs- a rogue setting somewhere

joetho2 New Member

Hello,

I have three 3020 bluesocket APs sharing an SSID, all behind one router.  I have to restart the router several times a day. Does anyone else have this problem?  Am I missing a setting somewhere?

• Re: Router capacity -vs- a rogue setting somewhere
          jayh Hall_of_Fame

What kind of router? Any error messages or log files?

I have seen some strange spanning-tree issues where two or more APs bridged on the same RF channel with the same SSID and credentials managed to link up over-the-air and cause a bridging loop. Fun to track down as they were some distance apart and the RF propagation had to be just right. Not Adtran gear.

briangonyer New Member

What software versions are you running on your AP's and vWLAN?

joetho2 New Member

Routers are TP-Link TL-R600-VPN  (one at each of fifteen locations)
              APs are BSAP 2030 / firmware v.7.0.1-7
              VWLan version # unknown, probably 2.9 (how do you tell? Can't find it) - hosted by commercial vmware host)

I get pretty much zero support from either the vmware host (who is an adtran reseller, btw) or adtran support contract. Frown.

I would like some better configuration examples than what I had to work with when I set this thing up! Are there any somewhere and maybe I just can't find them? I have to reboot these routers far too often.

Thanks, Joe