4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 27, 2019 10:53 AM by grodech

BSAP 3.2.0-HC Has Been Released

evanh Employee

BSAP 3.2.0-HC has been released to hotfix a reboot associated with Dynamic Multicast Operation. You can avoid this reboot by updating your AP firmware to 3.2.0-HC. 3.2.0-HC firmware should only be used with 3.2.0-X vWLAN Software.

For help upgrading, please use Upgrading BlueSocket vWLAN Controllers and Access Points.

For information around version 3.2.0, please see the BSAP and vWLAN 3.2.0 Release Notes. The software pages on ADTRAN's website are linked below.

Software Downloads
      vWLAN (Appliance or Virtual Appliance)
      BSAP 1920/1925

BSAP 1930/1935/1940

BSAP 2020
      BSAP 2030/2035/2135
      BSAP 3040/3045
        • Re: BSAP 3.2.0-HC Has Been Released
          lschaedle New Member

Hi! I can not find where I can download the HC update. Where do I find it?

grodech New Member

Your vWLAN upgrade instructions need to be updated in light of the new 3.1 and 3.2 versions including the AP firmware in the image.  The old instructions last modified in 2017 no longer track with these new versions.

grodech New Member

Additonally, if anyone uses Bradford/Fortinet Network Sentry integration, please be advised of the following issue with the Network Sentry and vWLAN version 3.2.0HB:

(From Fortinet support)

"The API data from the controller has changed in the newer firmware version. FortiNAC is looking for the WAP ip addresses by looking for data returned in the <ipaddr> field. We no longer see the <ipaddr> field in the API response. We are seeing the <public-ip> and <private-ip> fields returned. Our proposed change would be to use the data returned in <public-ip>."

They have offered to create a patch for this issue but have not done so yet.  I image that now that they are aware of it, they will integrate it into future releases.