cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wrightchoice
New Contributor

We have procured a remanufactured TA 600RT1 TDM, 3rd GEN (4203600L1#TDM). s/n HDCDENAN4213680L1 for my small business. We have a verizon T1 just installed. I spoke to ADTRAN via Caes #4993148 and tech support told me the DSX-1 port(card) was not needed

We have procured a remanufactured TA 600RT1 TDM, 3rd GEN (4203600L1#TDM). s/n HDCDENAN4213680L1 for my small business.  We  have a verizon T1 just installed.  I spoke to ADTRAN via Caes #4993148 and tech support told me the DSX-1 port(card) was not needed (it is not on my product) but that the NTWK port using a cable (not cross-over) would be my connection to the T1. The 10/100 Base-T is standard eternet cable to my router. 

I was told Telenet  via CRAFT port to get into the router to to configure/provision it.

I am attempting to connect for config/provision via Windows 10 Telnet, and CRAFT connection port using straight thru ethernet cable.

Power Light comes on and blinks. WAN's STAT light is on solid.  WAN's ERR light is on solid.

I have tried several IP's to connect, user community shows 10.0.0.0 / 24, but that does not work and I am unable to do so with various other IP.  Community Support Documentation does not address this.  So I am unable to get to the documentated menu's and screens to configure 

Is there a factory reset on the device?  how else can I connect in order to configure? is there documentation about connecting/configuring via telnet?

My verizon specs for the T1 are:

Verizon T1 Specs:

Speed: 1.5 Mbps

Handoff – DS1

Connector type : RJ 48

Framing : ESF

Line Coding:  B8ZS

Power : AC

Encapsulation : frame Relay

DLCI :500

IP’s : /30 (1 useable IP)

Tags (2)